This week, we had this sweet and spicy glazed salmon and it was one of the best (how often do I say this?). I found the recipe on My Recipes and I made almost no changes.
Sweet-Spicy Glazed Salmon
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese-style hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic rice vinegar
- 2 salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place fish on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush sugar mixture evenly over salmon and bake for another three minutes.
Enjoy! In case, you are looking for other recipes, you can find those below, on this blog. Others can be found on My Sweet and Savory. I hope you like salmon.
amily: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt;">