Almond Ricotta Pudding

Almond Ricotta Pudding

Ingredients:

1 15oz. container of Ricotta Cheese
1/2 cup sugar or 1/4 cup agave
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup ground nuts (almonds)
2 eggs

Decorate with berries and toasted almonds


 Method:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine pudding ingredients, using a spoon.  Mix well.

Spray 4 ramekins with oil spray.

Divide the pudding mixture into the four dishes.

Bake for about 30 minutes or until the a knife inserted, comes out clean.

Cool.

Refrigerate and serve cold.

If you would like to unmold these, do so and decorate with nuts and fruit.

This recipe comes from my old Chaya's Comfy Cook blog and many of the photos there, are gone.  I hope to make this again and if so, I will be able to replace the pictures.  This makes a very pretty dessert.
I think it is worth having this recipe since it is a light and delicious pudding.

Comments

  1. This pudding sounds wonderful! I have been wanting to learn how to make ricotta cheese at home I keep reading about how easy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I visit, I pick a different one of your blogs. I don't know how you manage so many! This pudding sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of this pudding, simple yet elegant. I have new ramekins I am anxious t try out.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost