Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Cookies

 First, I thought that this unusual combination would not go together but they did mesh beautifully and I have a new cookie to add to my repertoire.

Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Cookies

The richness of the flavors blended together is just right.  I love the softness of the cranberry in contrast with the harder pecans and chocolate – I love chocolate.
  
This was an easy recipe, using one bowl instead of the usual two bowl method.

Ingredients:

3 cups gluten-free flour mixture
1 teaspoon baking soda                             
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup dried cranberries
a cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
  
Method:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Beat margarine in a large mixing bow until fluffy. (2-3 minutes)

Add sugars and beat until blended.

Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla and mix.

Add dry ingredients until just blended.

Using strong wooden spoon, beat in cranberries, chips and nuts.

Bake cookies until just golden at 350 degrees.   Check at 12 minutes.   Mine took fourteen minutes.


What's on your Plate? at Good Cheap Eats
What's on the Menu Wednesdays at Dining with Debbie  


Comments

  1. They look perfect! I can just imagine the taste of this combination; great with my cup of tea.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use much white chocolate but I should. It's delicious and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good combination! I would still need to try it though...any left? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks perfect to me and I know it is...with my cup of brewed coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost