Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars - Ina's Garden

Ina's Garden opened, officially two weeks ago, with a nice crowd linking up.  This is the first time, we have given out the recipe ahead of time, so others can join us, making the same recipe.  As a group, we are overflowing with ideas.  We want to hear what you think, as well as welcoming your suggestions and questions.

This is our second time linking to Ina's Garden and it is an exciting time for all the hosts,
We are presently posting twice a month.  On the first Thursday of the month, we cook a recipe, together with all of you who would like to join, in the fun.  On the third Thursday, we all cook from a themed topic.  For example, our first one is Pasta with Pizazz which means we are looking into all of Ina's wonderful pasta recipes.  I have made her mac and cheese with tomatoes which was very good.  I am looking forward to locating more of Ina's pasta recipes.

You can find her recipes in her many cookbooks and online.  We would love for you, to join us.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars (recipe is on Chunklet's blog)

Like the orange loaf, from two weeks ago, I baked this before Passover and it is but a dim memory, at this point.  All, I do remember, is that this was a good cookie and brought memories of the PB & J sandwiches, I had as a child.  Mom always had Welch's grape jelly, in the house and I brought to school, either this or cream cheese and jelly.  I loved those sandwiches and they sound pretty good, to me, right now.  I can recreate the taste of these combinations.
Hopefully, by the time, we post our pasta recipes, I will be able to sound intelligent about what went into making my pasta.  I am looking forward to that.  I find this to be totally enjoyable.



I hope you will join us and enjoy yourself, as we do.
Linked to

Comments

  1. Chaya, these look absolutely wonderful and im looking forward to bake them and link up too.
    As also looking forward to roasting some prawns for the pasta with pizzaz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Thanks for linking up to A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost