Another week, another vegetable for our Power Food group, a bunch of women who strive for healthy eating with the most delicious dishes. Each blog is inspiration . Each week, we choose a recipe based on the power food which comes from the book, Power Foods, 150 delicious recipes with the 38 healthiest ingredients from the editors of Whole Living magazine. Brussels sprouts like broccoli and cabbage are cruciferous. This group offers a unique composition of antioxidants that may provide several health benefits. Brussels sprouts are low in calories and offer protein, vitamins and minerals to help build a healthy human. My first issue with brussels sprouts is that it took me years to spell it correctly. Each time, it came up, in writing, and I admit, that was not too often, I would stare into space asking myself does brussel get an S, at the end or is it sprout that gets the S. For some reason, I could not remember that both end with that S. I am happy to tell you, I overcame thi...
Thank you so much for the kind comments and for including me on your page of Baking Buddies, it is greatly appreciated! I look forward to trying some of your recipes too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great recipes you are sharing today; Martha's Grilled cheese is something else; Wow.
ReplyDeleteRita
I hd to stop by and say hello - my name is Biz and my blog is named mybizzykitchen!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!