Summer Garden Pasta - Ina's Garden

Two weeks have passed so quickly and in that time, I have made a number of Ina's recipes.  I have enjoyed each and every one of them.  I made this for our Pasta with Pizazz.  I hope you will also make a pasta recipe and link it up to this post or to the posts of any of our other lovely hosts.  They are:



You can link your Pasta with Pizazz at any of these blogs.  You can also check out our new blog, Ina's Garden.  We plan to set up some items of interest there.  You also can find the information on the next linky that we are doing.

Summer Garden Pasta  (the easiest recipe around)

1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/8 cup olive oil
4 large basil leaves, julienned, plus extra for serving
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I used even less)
1/4 teaspoon salt
dash of ground black pepper
1/2 pound dried angel hair pasta
1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Combine cherry tomatoes, olive oil, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for approximately 4 hours.  This is easy and quick.

Bring a large pot of water with a splash of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil and then add the pasta. Cook al dente and drain the pasta.

Add to the bowl with the cherry tomatoes.

Add the cheese and some extra fresh basil leaves and toss well.

Serve in soup bowls and enjoy.



Comments

  1. This looks lovely, Chaya! I like that it uses such wonderful fresh ingredients and the flavours sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost made this one! Looks delicious, Chaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dish looks great, especially with the yummy cherry tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pasta makes me hungry. I lvoe Inna recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost