How Good Does it Get Salmon?
Ingredients: Use about half of what you make for the salmon. I like it so much that I wanted to have some, sitting in the refrigerator to use on meat or poultry.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 salmon fillets without skin
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut or Canola oil
- tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chunks of pineapple
- Put 1 tablespoon margarine and 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet.
- Add salmon and sear on each side for one minute each.
- Combine juices, soy sauce, maple syrup and ginger.
- Pour half of the liquid over the salmon.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple and scallions to salmon.
- Leave on heat for another two minutes until pineapple is hot.
- Serve with scallions and pineapple as topping for salmon.