Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup – Giada
- Serves: 4 to 6 serving
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 (14-ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pastina pasta (or any small pasta)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Warm the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots and onion. and saute until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add the jar of marinara sauce, chicken broth, cannellini beans, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and serve.
Eat and enjoy!
Linked to What's On Your Plate?