Cherry Baby Bundts

I am not sure if I like the baby bundts or the pan more.  This pan always produces beauties.

Since, I started blogging, I have gotten some new pans.  My favorites are these and the roses.  Both make small cakes that people want to grab off the tray.  In reality, I think they are for two people, rather than one.  I don't know about anyone else but I love new gadgets and baking pans.  Some become part of my daily use and I wonder how I ever did without them.

These baby bundts are great also.  I think the lemon in the batter is what gives it the added oomph.

Cherry Baby Bundts
Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh pitted sweet cherries
3/4 cup Canola oil
1-3/4 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2-1/2 cups gluten free mixture
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups Rice Dream

Method:
Pat cherries dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream oil and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition.
Add lemon peel and vanilla. Mix in.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
•Pour into a greased mini bundt pans. I made 6 of these with enough for another leftover.
Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
I did not use topping but if you would like to, the following goes well with these.
•For topping, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice and peel until smooth. Beat in enough confectioners’ sugar until mixture achieves desired consistency.
This is a Taste of Home recipe.
Linked to Cookbook Sundays


Comments

  1. These look so pretty, and they sound delicious. Baby bundts make such gorgeous little desserts, and it's lovely to see them made gluten free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable baby bundt cakes. Have to find a bundt cake pan like this for myself, asap.
    Love the cherry bundt cake recipe...can't wait for the cherries to be in season to make them:D

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm following your blog, I invite you to follow mine, as well, so we can stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cherry bundt cakes are so pretty. I also love that pan, because each cake is a different design from the others! Thanks so much for linking up to Cookbook Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks so cute and pretty :) Thanks for sharing it with Hearth and Soul Hop :)
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!! I love buying new pans too. I love buying anything new for my kitchen. They look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome and I know my Celiac daughter is going to love them! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost