Fifteen Minute Meatless Meal QED Martha from Seaside Simplicity


I met Martha when I was participating in Our Krazy Kitchen.  Martha turned out to be super-helpful and a kind and warm person and I still feel blessed to know her.  She is involved in several blogs such as Seaside Simplicity and Menagerie and MM's Missions.  Each of these is unique with a variety of content and its own personality.  She is also involved in Our Krazy Kitchen with Tamy and they created a fabulous sharing blog.

One day when visiting Seaside Simplicity, I came across this recipe and wanted to make it, that instant.  Doesn't it look good?  I am finding more and more uses for pesto and Martha has added another to the list.

Take a few minutes and visit Martha's blogs.  I have a feeling, you will want to return again and again. 

15 Minute Meatless Meal


Angel hair pasta takes all of 3-4 minutes to cook, perfect for a real hurry up meal! I drizzled the tomatoes and asparagus with olive oil and roasted at 350 for 10-15 minutes, but you could just cook the veggies right in the pot with the pasta or use leftover veggies. Drain, add pesto sauce and you've got a great meal on the table in 15 minutes or less!

Classic Pesto
2 tablespoons or pine nuts
(or substitute with walnuts)
2-3 peeled garlic cloves
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups basil leaves
1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Add all ingredients to a food process and blend until finely minced.
Buon Appetito!

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost