Passover Potato Muffins

Passover is a great time to make minis of  different recipes.  For me, I never know how much is going to be eaten at a meal.  It depends on how many guests we have and whether they are big or small eaters.  The family of one of my son's eats everything and I mean everything.  When they come, we don't count on leftovers.  What a pleasure this is.

Another son has a family who eat like birds and it does not matter how little I make, there is always something leftover.  They are also the most appreciative of the cooking.

As a result, I made all kinds of recipes in mini size.  I think, this is fun for the kids, as well.

Passover Potato Muffins (based on mashed potato kugel)

Ingredients:

1 onion
2 large potatoes
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons potato starch
1 tablespoon oil
paprika
spray cooking oil

Method:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Grease 6 cups of muffin tin.

In Food Processor, use propeller to puree onion.

Shred potatoes and combine with onions.


Add eggs and dry ingredients.

Mix well.

Fill muffin tins almost to top.

Spray tops with cooking oil.  If you would like, add some chopped parsley on top and then spray gently.

Bake 400 degree for 20 minutes.


Comments

  1. Yum! These look so good with the potato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! We love potato pancakes, and these little muffins look like real winners. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chaya,
    Just popped in to wish you a Happy Holiday. Glad I did. Boy oh boy, your potato pancakes sure look good, and, I'm stuffed!!!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea - all the flavour of potato pancakes with none of the stress (sometimes mine fall apart!). Kids must really love the idea of muffins too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost