Great Grain Muffins - Baking with Dorie


I am offline for a few days and I have saved this as scheduled, hoping it will be posted on the right day.  Baking with Dorie is close to my heart and I hate missing it so I am going to hope a weak try will suffice, for this month.

I am not sure who selected this or much of anything else.  I baked it a while back for Tuesdays with Dorie and I am thrilled, I can participate, even a bit shakily.

I made these gluten free and subbed corn meal and a rice mixture.  I am sure it did not taste like those that were made of all those interesting grains, we don't eat but it was filled with enough goodness to be very enjoyable.




This is a great group so if you like to bake and are not part of Tuesdays with Dorie, you might like to join us at Baking with Dorie.  We bake twice a month and we have had lots of fun doing this.  There are some great recipes coming up.  I can't wait.

Comments

  1. FOr some reason I need to keep re-loading your page, it's not saving my comment :(
    Thanks for baking along & taking the time to make sure your post went up despite your busy week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost