Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mango Chutney on Broccoli

I discovered mango, this year, and both hubby and I like it.  This was an unusual way for us to use it, not seeing it with a vegetable but it worked.   This is a second time around recipe because I am sending it to
Healing Foods.

Mango Chutney on Broccoli


1 bag frozen broccoli

1 bag of  frozen mango and one half of a can of mango (left over from salmon recipe)

1 cup chopped onion

1 cup red pepper, chopped

1/2 cup water

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1 tablespoon curry powder

1 tablespoon fresh lime juice

1/2 teaspoon black pepper

1/2 teaspoon ginger seasoning

1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan
Bring to boiling point.
Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes until mixture is thickened.
Linked to


  1. mango broccoli and peppers oh my~ love these combo's so healthy~

  2. delicious colourful combinations looks good

  3. That sounds really healthy and different than our usual broccoli fare.

  4. It looks wonderfully delicious to me.Thanks for sharing.


Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.