Gefilte Marinara Adapted from Jamie Geller
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yield: 8 servings
1 (22-ounce) loaf frozen gefilte fish
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 medium onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Rinse frozen gefilte loaf under water to remove parchment wrapper and place in prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle fish with onion powder.
4. Cover with chopped onion.
6. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 2 hours.
7. Transfer fish to a sealable container, cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours. (I disagree with Jamie. We love hot or warm gefilte fish and we love it cold too.)