Quintuple Chocolate Brownies - Baking With Dorie -- BWD

Quintuple Chocolate Brownies, Page 99       
Baking With Dorie
Selected by Shahieda

Can you imagine five types of chocolate in one little brownie?  Neither can I.   I failed the test and did not use all five.  Knowing how rich it was, I omitted the icing.  Dorie, on the other hand used all five and I can only imagine how fabulous, they have to be.

I used better chocolate than I usually do so I can't tell if these brownies are truly superior because of the recipe or because of the recipe and my chocolate.  I don't care why right now.   I only know these were filled with the richness of chocolate.  I had requests from everyone who tasted these, for the recipe.  I told each and every one of them, they should buy the book.  It is that good.  I am planning to send one to my daughter-in-law, if she does not have it.  I gave one to my older daughter who loves it.  Baking from my Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan simply rocks.  Every home should have one.  In the meanwhile Shahieda has the recipe on her blog, Decadent Delectables.

If I was a teenager, I would have a photo of Dorie, on my bedroom wall.  A far cry better than sports heroes and movie stars. 

In the meanwhile, if you like luscious brownies, get in the kitchen and rattle those pots and pats. 

I bet some of you Dorie fans or Dorie fans to be would like to bake with us.  Just stop by Grapefruit's and let her know and then, you too can enjoy the very best of baked goods.   To see what others have baked, check out BWD.




This Week's Cravings


Comments

  1. Give me all YOUR brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These brownies were very fudgy, very good. I wish I had skipped the white chocolate like you !
    Thanks for baking with us this week! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Yours look sinful! And you used a smaller pan no doubt?? So glad you enjoyed the bake, thanks for baking along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that really sounds so delicious...and i love brownies! have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chaya, how are u babe?
    I love what u say about the poster part on the wall , in my prev room ,i (still) have archies posters of love is in the air series of those cutest little children with blonde hair and blue eyes :-)
    The brownies look so delish and i know jus how amazing they were :-)
    Oh yeah , 5 types of chocolate , but i did leave out one though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost