I Have Arrived Safely

Hi,

I have imported the Comfy Cook's Kosher Kitchen blog into Bizzy B. Bakes.  It seems to be all right and the posts and have comments have arrived safely.

I am going to delete the posts on the other blog and hope that people will visit here.  If you followed on Comfy Cook, please choose to follow me here, as well.

Now that the fear has disappeared (fear that the blog would not make the trip and would disappear) I am excited.  It will be easier for me to not have to run back and forth between the two, decide where to publish recipes, decide which name to use when I leave a comment and lots of silly stuff that happens.

I would like to keep the theme here as Quick, Easy and Delicious and of course, baking.  I am open to all suggestions.  Since, I am making such a major change, I would like your input.  I was wondering if I should change the name of the blog or leave it, as is. 

I am sure as days go by, I will become aware of issues, I am not yet facing, but for now, it is one foot in front of the other.

I ask you to help me make this change by your support and suggestions.  I thank each of you for all you have already done.

More to come.  My Sweet and Savory - the sort of old timer blog will continue, as usual.  Let's Do Brunch and My Meatless Mondays will be there.  Ina's Garden will be here.

Cheers

Chaya aka Bizzy

Comments

  1. I'm glad you got everything over here safely! Nice on the combined blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a successful blog restart. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all went well for you Chaya! I have to admit even I would find that intimidating. I really liked the name comfy cook or the comfort cook - that was on my list of blog names. It has a nice welcoming sound to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost