Bake With Bizzy 3

This is the season when weather dictates my baking, like so many of you.  When it is very hot, the idea of working in a sweltering kitchen, keeps me far from that room.  Why would we enter a boiling, broiling, baking, roasting, scalding, simmering, sizzling, steaming room, just to do more boiling, broiling, baking, roasting, scalding, simmering, sizzling, steaming?

A day like today, (it is dry and almost cool) is a baking day and one to be taken advantage of.  On my list are brownies for Baking with Dorie, muffins for Ellie, bread for my hubby and whatever else comes along to tempt me.  If I check out your blogs, this list will get a lot longer.

What about you?  What are you baking.  Join Bizzy and share your baked goodies here.  Just link up and please link back to your post so everyone can share the fun.

Last week, Kitchen Flavours  shared with us this Chocolate-Caramel-Banana Upside-Down Cake.  I wish, it were sitting on my table, smiling back at me.  Take a peek and run on over and get the recipe if chocolate, caramel and bananas are some of your favorites.

Check out the peach ice cream, while you are there.

How about Yummy Chunklet's Freeform Lavender Shortbread Cookies?   Aren't they pretty?  Making colored sugar makes a difference in the results.  Yummy always has delicious recipes which may just pull you over to visit her.  




OK, Gang, it is your turn, what do you have to share with us?  Let's have a party.



 















Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.The upside down cake is such a great temptation to me!I brought my Filipino Bar..again I dont see my linky...lol!I also shared an award with you.Please come and get it.Thanks
    http://www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com/2011/06/food-for-godsfilipino-bar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always share the most amazing recipes... Can't I just move in?
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try some of these cookies linked up! I'll have to bake in the evening when it's a bit cooler. Thanks so much for featuring my lavender cookies. They were really fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Chocolate-Caramel-Banana Upside-Down Cake!
    Will be away this weekend, and will be back after that to link another baked yummy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate, caramel and banana sounds like a fabulous flavor for a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana upside down cake looks wonderful! Lovely recipes shared here. Just linked my Crunchy Sesame Cookies. I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just linked up with my chocolate chip cookies from Baked Bakery's cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks by invite me and hostess, I add my double chocolate cupcakes,xx gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for stopping by my new blogs Chaya and for adding my badges! I like all of these goodies - the apricot bars are especially enticing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm back! Already linked something nice for tea-time! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Entry!

    Banana Bread
    http://home-cook-dishes-for-family.blogspot.com/2011/06/banana-bread.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost