Menu Plan Mondays

This is my first week, completely free of school, and I hope to play around a bit and make some interesting meals.  The problem, I have, is that I have been collecting so many recipes, I want to make, over the summer, I don't know where to start.  I guess that is good in one way but frustrating, in the other.
 
 Sunday - barbecue with burgers, hot dogs and biryani cakes

Monday - Spinach and Cheese Flan (goat cheese)

Tuesday - Indian Potato Patties, Southwestern Corn, Zucchini (Veggie Meal)

Wednesday - Eggplant Lasagna with huge tossed salad

Thursday - Savory Tuna Burgers with Red Rice and Lentils

Friday - Spicy Peanut Chicken, Slightly Sweetened Carrots and Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans

Linked to Menu Plan Monday

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost