Red White and Blue - Recipes for July 4th

I decided to search blogs and food sites for red white and blue dishes for you.  This is a compilation of what I found.

Annie's Home - Wave the Flag
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/57/181499056_a524e0db89.jpg
Gluten Free Red, White and Blue Cupcakes

 
Red, White and Blue Jello - Recipe Girl
jello5

Fat Free Vegan Kitchen - Red, White and Blue Terrine

Red, White, and Blue Fruit Terrine






Tri Color Parfait at the Spunky Coconut


Red White and Blue Amaretto Mascarpone Trifle  at Cooking Tip of the Day

Red, White and Blue Dessert at Creative Tennessee Mountain Living

If you would like to share a holiday food in the colors of our flag, please link below.  Make sure it links to the post with the photo. 

Linked to This is the Way We Roll Thursdays

Comments

  1. What a wonderful post! Aren't we all looking for a Red, White & Blue Dessert for the 4th of July?!?

    Yes!

    But I often wait till the last minute to search. Thank you for pre-empting my last min. dash, by posting this NOW.

    And I want to remember to link to this great post of yours, on my blog tomorrow!

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ideas!! Love that cheery layered jello. So cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about red velvet cake this time of year. It's perfect for the 4th.
    Love the other recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost