Oven Fried Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Rice Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 chicken cutlets
- 3/4 cup dehydrated mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup flax seed flour
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Add mashed potatoes and flax seed flour.
- Put coating in a plastic bag.
- Add the chicken and coat as completely as possible.
- Place chicken in a pan similar to a lasagna pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
* The mystery ingredient is the dehydrated mashed potato. It has no salt in it and brings the crisp of Panko to the breading. I like it better than almost any other option other than chopped nuts. Nuts are delicious.
It's a Keeper Thursday