- 1 cup water1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dried plums, cherries, cranberries, blueberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup oil (Canola)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mixture
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine water, dates, plums and raisins.
- Cook over medium heat until fruit is softened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in oil. Cool.
- Stir in egg substitute and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients; stir in fruit mixture.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Linked to Ultimate Recipe Swap
Food and Health Carnival