Magazine Week - Menu Plan Monday



For a long period of time, I have been collecting magazine recipes and while I have made a few, I have not made a dent in the many, I want to make.  I am dedicating this week to those magazines that share such gems with us.  Most of the recipes come from Cooking Light, a magazine that has become near and dear to me, in recent years.  It is easy to find interesting recipes that appeal to us here.

Monday - Zucchini Walnut and Feta Cakes - Cooking Light  Broccoli Mango Salad  












Tuesday - Yorkshire Pudding - WWDH Veggie Burgers- Vegetarian Times

Wednesday -  Grilled Apple and Cheddar Sandwiches



Thursday - Crispy Cauliflower Cakes - Cooking Light  Quinoa Salmon Meat(less)balls



Friday - Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach Kugel



Saturday - Chulent

For more weekly menu plans - Please check out the other menus at
Menu Plan Monday

Photos from Bing Images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost