Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon - Donna Hay

****I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***
I often make an eggs with salmon omelet and that still is my favorite.  I was sure, I would love these because they have the smoked salmon and although a good dish, it is nothing like, cooking the salmon so it gets crispy,  The creaminess of the eggs was yummy and it amazes me how a little cream makes such a difference.

creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon - Adapted from Donna Hay

Ingredients:

4  eggs
 1/ 4 cup sour cream
sea salt and cracked black pepper
cooking oil spray
200g sliced smoked salmon 
 toasted sourdough or rye bread, to serve  (I forgot the bread which was toasting.  Hubby ate it after we discovered it.)

Method:

Place the eggs, cream and salt in a bowl and whisk well to combine. 
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. 
Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes or until just set. 
Serve with the salmon and bread and sprinkle with pepper. Serves 4. 
IHCC Donna Hay Badge resized

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost