Pasta with Tomato, Basil, and Olives - Donna Hay

****I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***

Last night, I made my weekly Donna Hay recipe, selected by Margaret, Pasta with Tomato, Basil and Olives and it was another success.  It was also another easy to make recipe with lots of flavor.

As usual, I made mine gluten-free using fettucini for the noodles.  I did not have black olives so I used my greens ones, stuffed with pimento.

What I liked was that while the pasta was cooking, I could do everything else required for this recipe.  It all came together within fifteen minutes.  I chose the goat cheese over the Parmesan and I am glad, I did.  Goat cheese is one of our favorites and as it blended into the pasta, the dish just got better and better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost