Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup - Donna Hay

****I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***


This week, our group is making Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup, page 30 in Modern 
Classics 1.  This was my choice and for my family, it was a great choice.  I made it, two weeks ago, for our Friday night Sabbath soup.  When my youngest saw the corn in it, she moaned but it surprised us all by working well with the soup.

So far, I have found all Donna's recipes to be easy to make and this is no exception.  I used a little soy sauce in it for a boost of flavor.

We had company and it went over well with them.  Another Donna Hay Success story.

Linked to:   Treasure Box Tuesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost