Shepherd's Pie - Donna Hay

***I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***

This week , Gaye chose Shepherd's Pie (page 158 in Modern Classics I).  I have made variations of Shepherd's Pie over the year and this was not that different.  It did have peas and carrots which I didn't include before this.  Having the veggies added nutrition, color and taste.  


I subbed chopped turkey for beef.   I stuck with the vegetables and spices and ended up with a filling dish which was completely satisfying and got a thumbs up from Hubby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost