The title sold me, before I even looked at the ingredients. With a name like Mile High Peanut Butter Brownie Pie, it just had to be delicious. It was also easy because this time, I copped out and use a ready-made pie shell and a box of brownie mix. Of course, this is because I am so good and in preparing for Passover, I simply had to use this up. I also finished off a jar of peanut butter. I am good.
Mile High Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
- 1 pie shell
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 package (8 oz.) Tofutti cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed=
- 2 tablespoons Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, peanut butter chips, oil, water and egg 50 strokes with spoon. Pour batter into crust-lined pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, covering edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown and center of brownie is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over brownie. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator. 10 servings.
- How easy is that? Who says that? Is it Ina? Smart lady. I must make an Ina recipe.
- Linked to: Foodie Friday http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/2011/01/foodie-friday-.html