Brrrr.....ownies -- Baking With Dorie -- BWD

Find BWD on Facebook

Find BWD on Facebook
This week in BWD, we made Brrrr....ownies, leading us to a mint tinged brownie.  I didn't take photos and I am using the ones from a post, I did, in My Sweet and Savory.
  

This week,  Jen chose yummy brownies with a second flavor of mint.  A powerful and likable combination for us to enjoy and easily bake.  I made the batter with the raspberry mint patties which left a mint flavor that was an integral part of the brownie.

This is a successful choice for mint lovers.  You will find this recipe on page 103 of  Baking From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan. 






Comments

  1. Raspberry, mint & chocolate. . sounds delicious!
    Thanks so much for baking with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my brownies with the same mint thins, but without the raspberry. Love the addition of raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. raspberry and chocolate - oh, I WANT it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, raspberry...sounds delish! THanks for baking with me this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost