Last week, everyday was special. I had company on Monday and Tuesday and hubby was home Wednesday through Friday. There was no single lunch for me. It is a new week and a busy one but so far, I am here for lunch. Yesterday, I indulged again but since I am steadily losing weight, bit by bit, I am happy for the indulgences. The trade-off is chocolate for a more adventurous for lunch. Monday's lunch, looking back could have been made completely with zucchini noodles, skipping the brown rice pasta and it would have been a better dish but I was so, in the mood, for pasta. The sauce killed it anyway. Be prepared for some really healthy lunches and some over the top ones. One of my favorite dishes is an Alfredo which is why when I came across this recipe at allrecipes.com, I knew I was going to make it. I like the idea that I was, at least, getting some zucchini into it. I bet it would be good with broccoli or spinach. Zucchini Alfredo adapted from All Recipes. com Ingredien...
looks wonderful delicious with peanut butter
ReplyDeleteYum! What a great post for a Friday!
ReplyDeletefirst time here!! this recipe looks Yum.. following u.. u've wonderful collection of recipe.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, yummy!:-)
ReplyDeleteHere's adding a fantastic pie to ur already wonderful collection of recipes and this one is truely mile high on flavor and deliciousness.
ReplyDeleteAhh , aint suprised this one caught ur attention and yeah u use up the stuff well.
I need to pick all ur tips along as am packing up :-)
Oh i love this! Looks amazing and so sinful. i can see myself eating the whole thing though which might be a problem. So impressed with how high it is!
ReplyDeleteBizzy, this really looks delicious. I love peanut butter and this would really hit the spot. You asked about using almond butter. If it has the same consistency and spreads like PB it should work. I'd toast the almonds though. Have a great evening. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteI love this. These flavors are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteMmm, eating that pie would be like eating a slice of heaven. I'd like to invite you to stop by and link it up to Sweets for a Saturday #10. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/03/sweets-for-saturday-10.html
ReplyDeleteyum! I think this sounds great! thanks for linking up to This Week's Cravings
ReplyDelete