Clearing Out Freezer and Pizza

As I mentioned before, in preparation for Passover,  I am clearing out the cabinets and freezer.  I thought, it would be fun to share the first transformation.  Keep in mind, everything, I am showing you has to be gone in two weeks.  Watch me cook up a storm.

My husband and I disagree how the freezer should be packed.  He thinks that plastic bags are the way to go and he is correct, I can get more food into the freezer using them.  On the other hand, once in plastic bags, I have to empty the freezer until I find what I am looking for.

I choose hard plastic containers which absolutely take up more space but for me, are easy to locate.  Even if I have to remove some, they are a snap to put back neatly.  It is also good for my need for organization.






The first food to be cooked is pizza.  In the freezer were two mini pizza crusts with a packet of sauce.  A little drama.....Out! Out! Darn Pizza!  And zoom,it is gone.

Ingredients for the shortest path to pizza other than buying it and then you have pick-up time or delivery time.  So, this still wins.

ready-made pizza crust (one large, 2 small)
sauce that comes with it or bottled sauce or your own sauce
topping: mozzarella cheese, chopped orange pepper, chopped onions and whatever you desire

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Spread sauce on crust, covering as much as possible.
Add vegetables and cheese, sprinkled somewhat evenly over top.
 Bake according to package directions.  Mine was 8 minutes at 400 degrees F.
 Cheese should be bubbling and onions should be translucent.
Remove from oven and transfer to a plate.

Eat hearty.
Linked to Potluck Sunday Sunday Brunch   Masterpiece Mondays    Meatless Vegan Mondays

Comments

  1. Yum! I'm excited how your clean out will manifest into dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost