Penne with Spinach and Ricotta QED








Comments

  1. I like the ricotta! It's like a tomato-less stuff pasta shells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this can be! I never seem to have ricotta on hand...so I haven't tried any of those recipes yet. Thanks for reminding me that I should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful and so easy - love it! Thanks for stopping by to visit and join my giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a container of ricotta in the fridge and wasn't sure what to do with it. This may be just the thing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple this is. Sometimes that is exactly what you need. This sounds like a great place for quick recipes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost