Save Time Tip of the Week # 4 - STT

I make a lot of soup and I have two methods of saving time.

1. I keep organic vegetable broth in my cabinet or in my refrigerator to turn any soup into a tasty dish by adding it to the ingredients.

2. Make up a strong chicken broth or vegetable broth and freeze in one pint containers.  When you are making a new soup, pour one of these into the new soup and presto, you have flavor.  The key is to boil the first soup down quite a bit so that it is strong enough to have an effect on the new soup.

Use your frozen broth in sauces, gravies or to cook vegetables in.  A delicious way to save time and eat well.

 Lined to Tip of The Day Thursday

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining my blog hop! Following you on GFC. Please join The Blog Entourage on FB where you can share links to your blog posts. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blog-Entourage/125418247524715

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!You have a lovely blog, I'm so happy I hopped over. Wishing you happiness. Hugs and Happy Spring! Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost