Menu Plan Mondays

In a way, summer is much more difficult to prepare ahead of time.  It is a lazier time for me.  I am not working and I am not on a schedule.  I have additional time to make dinner and right now, I am not highly motivated.  I do not feel inspired.  I will do my best.
Sunday - Cheesy Potato Bake

Monday - Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes

Tuesday - Huge Tossed Salad with Avocado

Wednesday - Asian Noodle Bowl

Thursday - Salmon in Strawberry Sauce

Friday - Chicken Cutlets - breaded in nuts

Saturday - Chulent

Linked to Menu Plan Mondays

Comments

  1. Your menu does sound incredibly good! I am not good at planning my menu, I will only think of my menu maybe the day before, and most times on the day itself! I'm a total failure when it comes to weekly planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost