Bake With Bizzy #8

Thank all of you for sharing on this linky.  We are off to a good start with winning recipes that can play starring roles on your table.  We have the quick and easy's and we have the multi-step baked goods.  When, I attempted to pull out some to highlight, I couldn't do it so I went to the Linky and checked who had the most hits and used that as my basis.

Here they are:                                                                         Mandarin Orange Cake






http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-hubbys-favorite-cake.html



IMG_7811qpc



Who are the mystery bakers?

Who is sharing this week and what we are going to be treated to?





Comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my recipe for mandarin orange cake. It's my first time having a recipe featured, and I'm excited!

    Have a great weekend!

    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun!!!! Thanks, everyone, for checking out my mud pie! And thank you, Bizzy, for another great linky party~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Bizzy B!

    I'm alreay eyeballing that strawberry dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! The featured yummies looks really good! I've just linked up a choc dessert. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irresistible desserts, already bookmarked the
    Pineapple Cream Pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely goodies!! Enjoy your weekend :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love find more great recipes to bake. Dieting may be hopeless. They look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting my zucchini bread recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my pie. I'm so thrilled. I linked up again this week with my ladyfingers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost missed one of my favorite parties!!
    It has been a whirlwind weekend and the end of my vacation - but I made it - whew!
    Have a fabulous week my friend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for remembering me this week Chaya! I'm following you now, I just forgot to do it last time I was here :( I linked up my Blueberry Crumble bars :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite! Linked up and following!
    Hope to see you this week at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost