Bake with Bizzy 11

It is time to explain what I envision for Bake with Bizzy.  I love desserts and I am happy to have the opportunity to add so many, from all of you, to my baking list.  I would love to see more bread and what about a new take on baked potatoes?  What do you bake besides dessert.  Feel free to link both your sweet and your savory.  The only qualifier is that it is baked.

I am baking for the soldiers again so you should be seeing some new cookies.  I limit myself in what I bake since these are traveling far from my home.  With the heat and possibly rough treatment, I want to give those cookies, the best shot.  It is exciting to send to those who fight for our country and it is even nicer to do it the right way.

I welcome suggestions for cookies to bake that are relatively simple to make and will not die on the way to our heroes.  I would appreciate it, if you could also link up cookie sites on the Net, that you like so I can find more recipes.  I am selfish and despite my desire for easier recipes, I don't want to get bored.  Thanks for you support in the endeavor.

If you are interested in baking for the troops, to to Baking Girls or Operation Baking Girls.

Last week, we had a star, the Wednesday Baker.  Andi Winslow loves to bake cookies and has a striking blog to share these with all of us.



I grew up on Black and White Cookies and Andi has one that looks more professional than the bakeries and I bet, tastes even better.

Take a trip to The Wednesday Baker and see for yourself how many recipes, you are going to want to make for yourselves.

Maybe you will have the most viewed recipe, next week.  I will feature whoever does get those views.  I am doing this, out of desperation.  It is so challenging to select someone, I decided to let the Linky do the work, for me.

Please do link up     a favorite baked good to inspire all of us.  Thanks for your support in my endeavor to be one of the foodies that brings your yummy food to the foodie masses.


Comments

  1. I didn't grow up on black and white cookies, but they're so fun I wish I had. I think these Cashew Butter cookies would travel well. http://barbarabakes.com/2010/07/asian-salad-with-cashew-dressing-and/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! I just posted my link and look forward to checking out the rest of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I add my last recipe Bizzy, apples and berries galette, thanks for hostess, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being such a lovely hostess! I linked up my Near Death by Chocolate. I will link back to your site when we get home from our trip as I don't seem to be able to edit on my phone :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your request for my cookie recipe after I had already linked my cake ( that's what happens when you leave your computer and follow up on your blog with your phone!). So I will add a second recipe, but feel free to delete one if this is proper :). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thing to do, Bizzy! I love that you are baking for the soldiers. Awesome way to send our troops some love and support from home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for the invite over to share my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for your olive oil bundt cake and found lots of other wonderful things on your blog. I really enjoy reading your posts and seeing all the great baking projects you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black and whites really are gorgeous. I have them on my list of cookies to try making this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just linked up with my Chocolate Croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Hi There Bizzy B. Thank you so much for extending an invitation to join your linky party.... and you have such a cute blog!!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invitation! I just linked up my Rose Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have a button you would like us to grab? I couldn't find a code but would love to! Thanks for hosting the party! :) I posted the Blueberry Buckle - DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost