Bake With Bizzy # 10

Blogger will not take this post with photos.  I will add them back, later, when Blogger is behaving, again.

How does one select sweets to feature?  Sweets, those sometimes naughty desserts, are impossible to select from.  One could pick the pretties but that is not fair since some of the plainer looking desserts are filled with flavor and easily are favorites.  I have no idea how to do this.  Any suggestions are more than welcome.

I went to the linky to see which recipe was looked at the most and it seems fair to me, to feature that one from Yummy Chunklet. Below is her Strawberry Banana Yogurt Bread.


 It seems to me that yogurt is being used more often in baked goods.  It does bring a richness to the result, makes for a moist baked goods.  It was described in these words: "This bread was moist, had a hint of sweetness from the yogurt and lime juice, and a delicate crumb."

 Sounds good to me.

What are you bringing to Bizzy's Bakery?

Linked to
Cast Party
Fat Camp Friday
Strut Your Stuff Saturday


Comments

  1. Just found your blog and enjoyed reading through some of your posts. I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my recipes are non-baking this week ~ so I can't link up ~ but I had to stop by and let you know how yummy things are looking so far and thank you for hosting!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This bread was yummy to make and eat, but I'm excited to try all the other linkups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice links so sorry blogger isn't working thanks for visiting my blog

    enjoy the weekend

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting again. Silly link didn't take my picture :-(

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bizzy I have a baking recipe and I hope to post later, you know with my mom sick Im a little hurry, but she is OK with her surgery and hope she come my house to take care her maybe today, xxx gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bizzy finally I finish my post and here I added, xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice collection of recipes..

    New to ur space and absolutely love it here.. following u..
    Do visit me as time permits..

    Jabeen's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Bizzy B!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My contributions are up!

    http://home-cook-dishes-for-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've posted my Carrot cake on Meatless Mondays as well as here! Thanks for hosting, lovely recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I'm new here, I came over from My Sweet and Savory. I linked up my Almost Vegan Banana Bread. Thanks for the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogger needs a time out, what a pain! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for stopping by Cast Party Wednesday last week. I really appreciate you sharing your recipe with us. I hope you will join us again for another awesome party filled with yummy recipes.
    Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there as requested, I've posted a link to my Macaroni Cheese Pies -thank you so much for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost