Maple Glazed Chicken - Donna Hay


This week was my turn to select a recipe and I chose a Maple Glazed Chicken.  I have cooked chicken with honey and/or maple syrup before and it was always good.  I made this weeks ago to beat the Passover rush. 

It amazes me how quickly these weeks before Passover go by.  There is so much to do and we tend to jump from one phase to another and still run our lives as usual.  Looking back each year, I wonder how it is done.  Yet, no matter what, it appears we pull it off.  We have had deaths in the family a week before Pesach and we finished in time.  We had children getting married close to Pesach and we thankfully pulled it off.  

You will find the recipe online as well as a video showing Donna making it.  To see what others have done with their chicken, check Wednesdays with Donna Hay.

Our group welcomes new members so if you are a fan of Donna's and would like to join us, just jump right in.

Linked to:  Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays

Comments

  1. This was a good pick Chaya. I have never poached chicken before, but it keeps it so moist inside - loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pays to be a little adventurous with our cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this recipe, Chaya...so moist and tender cooked this way, I will use this method over and over! Happy to hear your holidays were successful with all the busy-ness involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, Chaya! Thanks for sharing it on Waste Not Want Not Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost