Where to Find Delicious Recipes for Passover on the Net



Plans before Pesach that are not a "must" for the holiday just don'e get completed in many cases.  I had hoped to share the recipes I have made, as I made them but I am finding that time is limited and I am not getting to do it.  I did check out a few sites that have some appealing looking recipes and hope this will keep you busy, if you are looking for good eating for Passover.

Joy of Kosher

"Outstanding" - Passover Recipes   -    Aish.com

Chabad

Kosher Scoop
Overtime Cook                                   

Torey Avey

OU

Kosher Eye

Tamar Ansh

Kosher in the Kitchen

Frumanista

More Quiche Please

Comments

  1. Thanks for these helpful Passover links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell into the Pesach recipe wormhole, and have no desire to find my way out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost