Menu Plan Monday





              Menu Plan Monday

                    
I found that since Passover, I could get my act together, to plan for the week.  I was determined to get it right, this time.  This week is Catch-Up week for both Eating with Ellie and Wednesdays with Donna Hay and as a result, I got to choose from recipes, I had missed, over the year.  Ellie was easy since I had only missed two recipes over Pesach.  With Donna Hay, I was not sure what I had made and what I had not.  I kept going back to  my blog to check.  I have participated there for about two years and figuring we had weekly recipes, I have baked many Donna Hay recipes.  Kayte shares a count with us so top off at her blog and see how many the group has made.

Sunday - Creamy Carrot and Zucchini Pasta 

Monday - Eggplant Parmesan

Tuesday - Salmon with Pepper Sauce, Pickled Carrots

Wednesday - Pasta Fagioli with Zucchini - Ellie Krieger - EwE

Thursday - Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs

Friday - Pan Roasted Chicken Cutlets with Maple Mustard Sauce --Baked Rice with Butternut Squash -- Herbed Cauliflower

Saturday - Cheesy Hash Brown Pie




For tons of awesome menus, stop at Menu Plan Monday for lots of ideas.

Comments

  1. That sounds like a delicious week! I will be looking around here at some of your yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost