Tuna & Sun Dried Tomato Wrap



I am the kind of a person who if I am busy has no interest in food. This means, I usually skip breakfast or lunch and end up having a brunch. This is not so bad because I don't feel badly, if I indulge myself.

Today, I took a sun dried tomato wrap and filled it with mashed tuna with a teaspoon of mayo, sliced onions and tomatoes and wonderful herb yogurt melted, gushy cheese, oozing out of the wrap, to my delight.

Presently, the herb yogurt is my favorite and I use it whenever I don't have a cheese that matches the dish. It is mild and could never take the place of Monterey Jack but there are many other cheeses that are no stronger. I am sure, this won't last forever but now, this shines bright in my horizon.

This is really easy to make and I feel a little silly spelling it out but this is a food blog.


Tuna & Sun Dried Tomato Wrap

Ingredients:

herb yogurt cheese

1 sun dried tortilla

1 can solid white tuna

1 teaspoon mayonnaise

2 slices garden tomato (yum)

2 slices onion 


Method:

Mash the tuna with the mayonnaise.

Place it on open tortilla.

Add slices of tomato and onion.

Top with cheese of choice.

I put mine in the microwave for about 90 seconds. You might want to put it in a toaster oven or regular oven. 

Fold wrap over and eat.

This was easy to make but delicious to eat. 


Eat and Enjoy.

Linked to:  Creative Munster     Showcase Your Talent Thursday      What's Cooking Wednesday  

Comments

  1. Hi Chaya, been a long time since I last visited your blog :) Oozy cheese can never go wrong, the wrap looks good and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost