Brownie Mix Cookies - Yum



There are no words to write about this cookie.   Just look at it.  It is easy to make since it starts with a mix (no, I don't use mixes........ except this time).  It turned out to be the yummiest cookie and I think I will make it again, very soon......like tomorrow.

And YES, I had grandchildren over today.  Who else can I bake chocolate for?

Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookie

Ingredients:

1 package. Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix

2 eggs

1/4 cup oil

1 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces


Method:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.

In large bowl combine the brownie mix, eggs and oil.

Beat with a spoon about 50 strokes.

Stir in the chocolate pieces. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.  I use a cookie scoop.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.

Cookies are soft to the touch. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets.

4 cookie sheets worth.

Usually, I place 12 cookies on a sheet so my estimation is 48 yummy cookies for children and adults.

See Ya at the Gumbo                  Treasure Box Tuesday      Two Cup Tuesday              Fat Tuesday       Hearth and Soul Hop       Real Food Recipe Round Up        Foodie Friends Friday       Saturday Night Fever

Comments

  1. Yes, this is the best brownie cookie ever!. Looks delicious. Thanks so much for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday this weekend. Will pin/share this weekend.

    A FFF co-host,
    Joanne/Wine Lady Cooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost