Salad Nicoise - Donna Hay


With all the predictions of very cold weather, it is still fine here.  While, I have been yearning for hot soup, instead today, I did want a salad which was on the menu in our WwDH group.  I can't remember ever having this salad.  It is a treat with so many different ingredients.  I did leave out the olives because we are not much of an olive eating family.

With green beans, tomatoes, tuna, potatoes, spinach and eggs, this was a potpourri of flavors.  The dressing was a simple one but just right for this mixture.

Interesting use of words, in Science I am teaching my class the difference between a mixture, element and compound.  They will enjoy that I ate a mixture for lunch.

I enjoyed this and can see making it again.

Check out the other Donna Hay cooks.
Gaye         Sarah           and      Margaret,

Linked to Full Plate Thursday     Creative Munster     Showcase Your Talent Thursday      What's Cooking Wednesday  

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love that you connected your science teaching. I am a maths teacher and sometimes I have blogging ideas that involve maths... but I don't always follow through with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chaya,
    Your Salad looks delicious! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing this awesome post with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost