Corn Flake Breaded Flounder Fillets



I have not made flounder or sole in actual years.  There is no real reason other than we love salmon and I gravitate toward it when I am fish shopping.  I broke the mold, so to speak, and bought some flounder and rediscovered the fish.  I made it with a simple corn flake crumb and Parmesan coating and served it with my spinach-cauliflower quiche and we had a wonderful dinner.  It was light but we walked away not feeling hungry.



Corn Flake Breaded Flounder Fillets



Ingredients:


4 flounder fillets
1 cup corn flake crumbs
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/8th teaspoon black pepper
1 egg beaten
2 tablespoons of milk

Method:

Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.

Mix egg and milk in a shallow bowl.

In a plastic bag, mix corn flake crumbs, Parmesan and black pepper.

Place one fillet at a time into egg mixture and then place in bag and move bag around until fillet is coated.

Repeat with remaining fillets.

Place fillets on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.

Eat and enjoy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost