Roasted Chick Peas



This is a great snack or a side dish for dinner or lunch. It is easy to make, needs little in terms of ingredients and it is scrumptious. I took it out of the oven and started popping these, in my mouth. They can become addictive.

I am not a chip person although I like all kinds of chips and could easily start munching on them. I choose not to. On the other hand, I finally realized, I like savory snacks more than sweet ones. I love chocolate and could indulge with ease but if I grab a cracker, I can happily stop there. These chickpeas are terrific to satisfy that desire to snack.

I hope you give these a try.

Roasted Chick peas

Ingredients:

1 container of marinated chickpeas (16 ounce)

olive oil spray

salt and pepper to taste




Method:


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

On a cookie sheet, place chickpeas.

Sprinkle with salt and pepper, lightly.

Spray with olive oil.

Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, shaking pan, twice.

I like these warm but they are just as good cold. It is up to you. Take a bite ---- crunch.  Eat and enjoy.

Comments

  1. Chaya I love chickpeas and these look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make crunchy garbanzo beans, too. So good. A little spice on mine though. But either way, they are killer good and super duper easy to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roasted chickpeas looks really nice, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost