Red Pepper Veggies



It wasn't that long ago that I discovered sweet red pepper dip.  It was so good that I did not even try to recreate it.  I usually buy a container every two weeks and add it to a variety of dishes.  This particular dish was supposed to be spinach stuffed zucchini until I saw that two of the zucchini did not look good enough to use whole.

We were going to my daughter's later in the day and I was bringing a side dish.  Fortunately, they are healthy eaters and vegetables were the way to go.  I made stuffed zucchini not that long ago and it was a great success so I decided to take that path. When I disapproved of the zucchini, I had to come up with a different recipes using both zucchini and spinach. This is what I ended up doing.

Red Pepper Veggies

Ingredients:

1 pound spinach
2 zucchini, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2/3 cup red pepper dip

Method:

Heat oil in large skillet.

Add chopped onion and cook for about 5 minutes.

Add the yellow pepper and zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes.

Add the red pepper dip and mix together.

Add the spinach and mix in well until heated.

Eat and  enjoy.

Linked to    Clever Chicks Blog Hop      Foodie Friday     Weekend Social    See Ya at the Gumbo     Treasure Box Tuesday     Two Cup Tuesday          Tuesday’s Table      Fresh Foods Wednesdays       What's Cooking Wednesday     Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays            Allergy Free Wednesday       Gluten-Free Fridays      Foodie Friday     Weekend Social Link Part      Foodtastic Weekend     Savoring Saturdays      Strut Your Stuff Saturday      Saturday Night Fever   Super Saturday

Comments

  1. Well, you know how I love spinach! Great idea to mix different veggies together with the red pepper dip. Bet it tastes wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) I can't wait to see what you share this week! Its LIVE!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost