Apple, Date and Cinnamon Muffins with Maple Oats - Gluten Free - WWDH


This week the Wednesday With Donna Hay group had a real treat.  We made Apple, Date and Cinnamon Muffins with Maple Oats.  Hubby is already asking me to make them again and I just made a batch.  The maple syrup added a nice touch and made these really classy.  The oats worked well in the batter.  Apples and dates are a winning combination.  This is a fabulous muffin.

I am enjoying cooking Donna Hay recipes.  They have turned out well across the board, are easy to make and have ingredients, usually in my cupboard.  If you like Donna, join us in our weekly endeavors.

Check out the other Donna cooks and see what they have made.
Gaye Sarah and Margaret,


You can find the recipe here.

Linked to: 

Fresh Foods Wednesdays What's Cooking Wednesday Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays Allergy Free Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday Creative Munster


Showcase Your Talent Thursday Full Plate Thursdays

Comments

  1. Howdy Chaya ! Love your gluten free muffins. I would make a big spread of butter on it. YUmmm....
    Hope you're having a fabulous week ahead.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... I'm so hungry right now... and i just ate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your hubby loved them. I have also made the lemon and blueberry muffins from the same article and they were good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always up for another gf muffin recipe. I love the apple and dates- could be good for Rosh Hashanah for breakfast or a snack !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this muffin! Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Your post has been pinned with the party!
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were good. THe Hubs ate just about all of them. I cheated and drizzled them with extra maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chaya!
    I really need to check out more of Donna Hay's recipes everyone really seems to enjoy them. Th Muffins sound oh so good Chaya and pretty healthy too. You just keep reminding me how I need to get myself one of her books until I finally remember, lol...Thanks for sharing, Chaya...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost