Chili Chicken & Pecans - Donna Hay

This is another recipe brought over from My Sweet and Savory.


Wednesdays with Donna Hay is back in action and the four of us are happily cooking away. This week, we are making Chili Chicken & Cashew (pecan in my case - had no cashews) Stir Fry. Gaye selected this recipe and she gets my gratitude. It made a delicious dinner and I would love to make it again, this time with cashews.

I did make some changes in the recipe. Since hubby does not like HOT food, I subbed in some dried chili flakes and a few tablespoons of chili sauce, a mild one. I could taste a little heat but even hubby did not complain. I think, he is beginning to appreciate a little spice in his food.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost