Silly Me Pasta Fagoli - Ellie Krieger

Made today.......


Made in April.....



This is Catch Up week at EwE, Eating with Ellie.  I look forward to these days and this is only the second one we have which makes me  sillier than I thought I was.  What did I do?  I made this yummy dish for each of the  catch-up days.  You can tell, I was well aware when I missed this the first time around.

It is one o'clock in the morning and I am not going to make something, at the last minute.  Perhaps, if I had found out, earlier in the day.

Actually, I made this for my youngest granddaughter who has gotten fussy with her eating.  She loves pasta and this was a way to make it healthier.  She does love vegetables but they are not filling enough alone.  For breakfast, she filled herself with broccoli and broccoli and broccoli.  She was so happy eating.  I made eggs which she pushed away.  I even offered her some crackers while I figured out what to do and she pushed those away too.  I made this for her dinner but it ended that Mommy did not need my babysitting.

Didn't go to waste. I had a nice dinner and she is going to have another unique breakfast.

Note the differences in my two dishes.  I chopped the zucchini smaller for the first time and it looks like I had more tomatoes.   This time, I used wagon wheels instead of shells, neither was in the original recipe.  I had fresh parsley this time and I am not sure if that is what I see in the older photo,

Next catch-up day, I double check my recipe.

Please go visit the other Ellie ladies and see what they have made.

 Full Plate Thursday        Showcase Your Talent Thursday               This is How We Roll        Lou Lou Girls     Waste Not Want Not Wednesday             Creative Munster                         What's Cooking Wednesday 

Comments

  1. Pasta always a nice choice and yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Chaya - this one was delish and a another round doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be delicious, can't wait to have a bite! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you again soon.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. But since you changed the pasta and some of the veggies, it IS a whole different dish. This was good, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost