Cannellini Bean Salad,- Donna Hay

I was not hungry tonight which made our weekly Donna Hay recipe perfect for a light supper.  This Cannellini Bean Salad had enough taste to keep me interested and I made just enough to satisfy me.  It called for two cans of beans and I used one half of a can and then guessed at the other ingredients.  this is an easy recipe with three basic ingredients plus the dressing which is an olive oil and lemon juice dressing.  It went together well and I would serve this as a side very comfortably.

Check out our other members at Wednesdays with Donna Hay.  Kayte chose the recipe this week and I think it is an excellent choice. If you enjoy Donna's recipes, please join us.  We are using recipes from her books, magazine and online.  This recipe is from Off the Shelf.

Linked to:      This is How We Roll             Treasure Box Tuesday    Hearth and Soul Hop     Tuesday’s Table            Fat Tuesday          Weekend Potluck        What'd You Do  This Weekend   

Comments

  1. That is one beautiful salad! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved it. Your picture shows just how aesthetically pleasing it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big hit here as well. I figured all of us veggie loving gals would really enjoy this one for a summer treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only made half too. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, Chaya, while I had heard of Donna Hay, I am only just discovering her wonderful recipes! I love her simple, elegant approach to food and of course how delicious everything looks and sounds. Your Cannellini Bean Salad looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those beautiful colors! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost