Sesame Sweet Potato - Donna Hay


When cooking some recipes, I marvel at their simplicity.  I marvel additionally when I taste a super result.  This is one of those recipes.  One sweet potato adorned with sesame oil and vegetable oil (I used olive oil), topped with sea salt and baked in a 400 degree oven results in a terrific side dish.

This is  Margaret's pick for this week's Wednesdays with Donna Hay.  Bless her, this was a quick treat.  If it took 5 minutes preparation time, I would call it an exaggeration.

Donna has pages of her books (in this case - New Food Fast - page 134) that have tons of quick recipes that work.  They are appetizing and a dream when in a hurry.

Check our page, Wednesdays with Donna Hay, and see the results of the other charming cooks.

Linked to Tuesday's table        Waste Not Want Not Wednesday         Lou Lou Girls                      What's Cooking Wednesday            This is How We Roll  

Comments

  1. This was really delicious. And so easy to make! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...5 minutes was an exaggeration, I bet it took 2 to wash the potato, peel it, cut it, rub with oil, and into the oven. What a great deal for so much flavor! Great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them. Seems there were an overall hit. Definitely making again, and again, and again, and....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost